Management Services Receivership & REO
HOW DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE GIVE DISTRESSED PROPERTIES SPECIAL ATTENTION?
Distressed properties come in all shapes and sizes. Podolsky|Circle recognizes that deferred maintenance, diminished tenant relations, financial issues and market distrust can chip away underlying real estate value.
Drawing upon Podolsky|Circle’s 40-plus years of real estate operating history, we have created a seamless process designed to secure life-safety matters, improve the image of the property, prioritize financial expenditures, create budgets to eliminate surprises, and maintain solid tenant relations.
Podolsky|Circle’s outstanding track record of successful receivership and REO management is attributable to our strategic hands-on approach: walk the building, visit the tenants, maintain the property, re-image before bringing the property to the market, and then place it in front of the widest possible targeted audience. That is the level of attention we devote to distressed properties, and that’s adding value – and there is something special about that.
PODOLSKY|CIRCLE WORKS AS ONE TEAM PROVIDING INTEGRATION TO US AND CONSTANT FLEXIBILITY WITH OUR REGULAR CHANGES IN STRATEGY.
THEY CONTINUE TO PROVIDE TREMENDOUS SERVICE AND FLAWLESS EXECUTION. THEY LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED. THEIR REASONING IS SOUND AND THEIR ADVICE IS VALUABLE.”
Nicholas R. Heinzelmann
Assistant Vice President | Lincoln National Life Insurance
WHY ARE INTEGRATED SERVICES SO CRITICAL?
Commercial real estate has many facets, and value is created by not only knowing the answers to the questions but, more importantly, knowing the right questions to ask.
Our team consists of:
- Experienced Tenant and Owner Rep Brokers
- Investment Sale Brokers
- Capital Market Experts
- Asset and Property Managers
- Construction and Development Specialists
- Engineering Professionals
- Financial Analysts
Our clients enjoy the benefit of a collective knowledge base proven to produce tangible results tailored to their specific needs.
WHAT RECEIVERSHIP AND REO SERVICES DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE PROVIDE?
Our typical one-stop services for office, industrial and retail clients include:
- Inspection of property to identify immediate and future maintenance concerns
- Establish and maintain tenant confidence
- Contain operating costs while improving tenant services
- Inventory of assets
- Reporting to presiding judge and all parties involved
- Prepare and submit Class B accounting reports
- Prepare operating and capital improvement budgets and recommendations
- Deferred maintenance flow chart including cost and scheduled dates
- Brokerage Services for lease and ultimate sale
- Aggressive and factual marketing to advise prospects and leasing brokers of progress and plans
- Projections for lease-up, costs to lease, and effective rent equivalent analysis
- Eliminate existing deficiencies in occupancy and operation
- Construction administration
- Monitor utilities and count meters