Management and Construction Services
IS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT NECESSARY FOR OWNERS?
Podolsky|Circle views the construction process as a fundamental component of a property’s eventual success. This crucial element affects the occupant of the facility, general operations of the property, insurance and other building services. We understand the implications – and potential complications – to the owner or user of the facility and all aspects of its day-to-day operations.
The key to our time tested and high quality Construction Management and Administrative Services is our detailed planning, coordination and communication with all stakeholders involved in the project. Typical stakeholders include architects, general contractors, users, owners, municipalities, lenders, and professional engineers.
HOW CAN PODOLSKY|CIRCLE ASSIST ME AS A USER?
Too often, users are unrepresented as they choose a developer or contractor to perform a build-to-suit or tenant improvement work for their occupancy. Building a new home for your business has long-term implications. Without proper expertise in construction, decisions can be made that will have a lasting negative impact on the project’s operating efficiency, long term satisfaction and upfront costs.
As your advocate, Podolsky|Circle can be a part of the decision making and review process from conception to completion – and beyond occupancy.
WHAT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE PROVIDE?
Whether it’s a small interior build-out or a ground-up development, our value-add services include:
- Design Implementation: “Form v Function”
- Review Construction Pricing and Scheduling
- Attend Construction Meetings and Create Progress Reports
- Conduct Site Visits
- Review Plans, Specs and As-Built Drawings
- Review Change Orders for Necessity, Scope, Pricing, and Completion
WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT FOR TENANT IMPROVEMENT AND CAPITAL PROJECTS?
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for project completion following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Select and coordinate consultants including Architect, MEP and Civil Engineer from design thru construction.
- Select and coordinate work of general contractors working on various phases of the project.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to ensure all specifications are being followed.
- Administration of construction contracts and obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project on time and within monies allocated.
- Report to owner regarding progress and any necessary modifications of plans indicated.
- Secure land entitlements including zoning, special uses, easements, subdivisions, PUD’s, etc.
- Coordinate Phase I & II studies and any environmental work required from remediation through NFR closure with federal, state, and local jurisdictions.