Management Services Asset Management
WHAT DOES AN ASSET MANAGER DO?
Success is dependent on creating value and maximizing income from assets once they are part of a portfolio. An Asset Manager looks at the property through the eyes of the owner and acts as their fiduciary at all times.
HOW DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE ADD VALUE?
Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International differentiates itself by bringing an entrepreneurial perspective to institutional-quality asset management. This unique combination is reflected not only in our decision making and oversight capabilities, but also in our balanced approach to enhancing the value of a portfolio while keeping capital costs in check.
CAN MY PROPERTIES BE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS?
Asset Management requires a global view of both the physical and financial functions of your portfolio.
Utilizing consistent communication and reporting from the local property management and leasing teams, conducting routine property visits, and accessing national market data through myriad affiliation networks such as CORFAC International (Corporate Facility Advisors), SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS ®) and CCIM (Commercial-Investment Real Estate Institute), Podolsky|Circle provides Asset Management services on a national basis.
TYPICAL ASSET MANAGEMENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Property owners where real estate is not their primary business and the lack of real estate operational expertise and access to local market knowledge is a disadvantage
- Private investors partnered with capital sources requiring institutional-level reporting and oversight
- Property owners seeking third party assistance in strategy creation, portfolio analysis, and oversight of property management and leasing personnel
PODOLSKY|CIRCLE OFFERS TREMENDOUS VALUE FOR THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE.
THEIR MANAGEMENT TEAM TURNED OUR PROPERTY, AND ITS TENANT SATISFACTION, AROUND IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. IN THE LONG RUN, THAT WILL TRANSLATE INTO A MORE PROFITABLE INVESTMENT.”
Principal | Geneva Capital Investments, LLC
WHAT ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE PROVIDE?
- Point of contact for management and leasing personnel to assist in property level problem solving and cash flow management
- Oversight of annual budget process and capital expenditure planning
- Assess operating expenses and make recommendations for cost savings
- Propose leasing, financing and hold/sell strategies
- Assess lease proposals against budget using net present valuation models
- Analyze global cash flow and create cash management plans to prevent unexpected cash flow shortages
- Manage construction draws and loan reserves
- Provide project management oversight for tenant and capital improvements
- Implement and monitor processes and systems across all assets to streamline reporting and increase productivity
- Manage database of tenant stacking plans, options and rollover dates
- Create retention plans to proactively renew tenants to minimize loss of revenue and re-leasing costs
- Produce monthly asset management reports in client’s desired format
- Create and update valuations in Argus
- Attend major tenant or municipality meetings with local personnel