Management Services Accounting & Reporting
HOW DO PODOLSKY|CIRCLE’S ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING SOLUTIONS WORK FOR YOU?
Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International offers accounting solutions customized to meet each client’s accounting needs. We deliver an innovative, client-focused approach to all accounting and financial reporting processes, tailored to your individual circumstances.
Confidence from partners and lenders is critical to investing. Drawing upon our vast experience of producing institutional-quality reports, Podolsky|Circle delivers the accurate, timely and comprehensive financial information clients seek in order to make informed decisions.
CAN PODOLSKY|CIRCLE HANDLE MY ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING NEEDS ON A STAND ALONE BASIS?
Podolsky|Circle understands that client needs vary. While we do provide accounting and financial reporting as part of our Property Management service, we also provide it as a stand alone service.
Some clients want to manage their own assets but do not have the necessary tools or personnel to provide the detailed accounting and financial reports they or their partners seek. We work closely with the client’s in-house staff, and within the client’s specific parameters, to tailor reports as needed.
Podolsky|Circle can also manage reserve analyses for loans and provide construction draw management, including collection of all documentation and preparation of complete draw packages for submission to lenders.
WHAT ACCOUNTING SERVICES DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE PROVIDE?
Our typical Accounting and Reporting services for office, industrial and retail clients include:
- We customize financial reporting packages based on the requirements of each client’s portfolio. We offer tailored solutions that are scalable and capable of accommodating all real estate ownership scenarios, based on our clients’ changing needs.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSING
- We ensure that all vendor contracts and payments comply with expectations through a detailed work order and approval process.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE PROCESSING
- We abstract and review every lease to ensure that all terms are properly represented within the accounting system. Tenant billings are issued on a timely basis – and delinquencies are addressed immediately.
- We safeguard the assets of our clients by doing business with only the most reputable financial institutions. Through our preferred banking service providers, we are able to reduce the cost of banking for our clients.
- We utilize industry-leading Commercial Property Management and Accounting software which can be customized to support each client’s business and financial system requirements.