Advisory Services Debt Placement & Loan Advisory
WHAT TYPE OF LOANS DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE SPECIALIZE IN?
Podolsky|Circle specializes in commercial loans for office, industrial and retail properties for the purpose of acquisition or refinancing.
We maintain solid relationships with lending entities including:
- Securitized (CMBS) Lenders
- Life Insurance Companies
- Bridge Lenders
- Credit Unions
- Specialty Lenders
- SBA 504 Lenders
HOW DOES PODOLSKY|CIRCLE ASSIST IN THE LOAN PROCESS?
The key to successful debt placement is attention to detail and understanding each client’s distinct situation. Our approach is unique due to our ownership and management expertise. We consider the entire process, from conception to completion, and perform a comprehensive search to present all viable options to our client.
Our process is simple but thorough:
- Evaluate the global position of the client’s real estate portfolio, credit and liquidity
- Assess the asset’s operations and perform physical tours to anticipate lender questions and best position the asset
- for financing
- Review tenant leases for expansion, contraction, termination or purchase options, estoppels and SNDA terms
- Create pro-forma budgets and comprehensive presentation packages
- Present loan packages and initiate personal contact with targeted financing sources
- Assist in assembly and delivery of supporting documentation
- Integral part of terms negotiation and closing process
- Post-closing documentation
CAN PODOLSKY|CIRCLE ASSIST ME IN NEGOTIATING A WORK OUT OR DISCOUNTED PAYOFF WITH MY LENDER?
Often times borrowers find themselves in distressing situations with their lender, whether they just aren’t “speaking the same language” and can’t figure out how to bridge the gap, or where the loan has expired and the lender is placing excessive pressure on the borrower.
Podolsky|Circle works with lenders in many capacities, so we know how they think and are familiar with the financial “language” they speak.
We assist our clients by analyzing the situation, along with current market conditions, to prepare a detailed roadmap for shepherding the borrower and lender to a win-win solution.
We take the following steps to facilitate this result:
- Utilize our debt placement expertise to create realistic financing projections and get to the market quickly with a comprehensive loan package
- Provide a thorough assessment of both the leasing and sale markets based upon our hands-on day-to-day experience in the field
- Produce detailed financial analyses with creative structuring methods to speed review time for the lender
- Advocate for the client in all negotiations
Regardless of the size of the assignment, it is our mission to accomplish our clients’ specified objectives. In most cases this means filling space vacancies with minimal downtime and expense, but it can also include property positioning, existing tenant retention, vetting of prospective tenants and asset protection services.”