Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International: Six Months Later…
Approximately six months ago the merger that formed Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International was announced. As confirmed by Randy D. Podolsky, SIOR, Managing Principal, and Alissa Adler, Principal, the still-young merger has already proven to be a positive and productive one, with both tangible and intangible signs of success.
“The success we have seen to date can be attributed to the expanded list of services we’re able to provide as one company,” Adler explained. “We offer a full complement of advisory and brokerage services, and we offer them to both institutional and entrepreneurial clients. We are not limited in our focus or our experience.”
Since the merger, the firm has secured a number of new assignments and pursued opportunities for which it otherwise may not have been considered. Some of the new assignments include:
- Property management and brokerage services for a portfolio of 7 office, industrial and retail properties totaling over 164,000 sf around the Chicago area for Hibernian Pacific Holdings, LLC, an EVO affiliate company.
- A long-term contract with the State of Illinois to provide facility management services for a 125,000 sf office building in Deerfield, IL occupied by the Illinois Student Assistance Commission.
- Several new receivership assignments (along with related brokerage and property management responsibilities) for various existing and new lender clients of Podolsky|Circle.
- Underwriting and due diligence services for the acquisition of notes and real property for various national clients.
- Advisory and brokerage services for several properties for CP Highlands Fund, LP, a commercial real estate investment fund.
“Just as the results we provide to our clients meet or exceed their expectations,” observed Podolsky, “this merger has met or exceeded our expectations in every way. There has been great synergy blending together the services, cultures and personalities of the two firms.”
Podolsky and Adler agree that the merger occurred at a perfect time, just as the market is beginning to pick up steam. The benefits of working together have proven invaluable, they say.
“The beginning of a new cycle represents a new start for what amounts to a refreshed and reenergized company,” Adler said. “We have increased the scope of our services and our capacity to provide our clientele with our hands-on conception-to-completion approach.”
Podolsky concurred, stating, “As companies, both institutional and entrepreneurial, start doing more deals again, their needs will be as diverse as their businesses. And we are here, postured to help bring success to their particular real estate needs.”