Circle Realty Advisors and Podolsky Northstar CORFAC International Merger
Circle Realty Advisors and Podolsky Northstar CORFAC International Establish Fully Integrated Commercial Real Estate Services Firm
Circle Realty Advisors and Podolsky Northstar CORFAC International have merged to form Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International, creating a fully integrated commercial real estate advisor to the office, industrial and retail markets, offering expanded expertise in the areas of property and investment brokerage, tenant representation, property and asset management and advisory services for debt and equity.
Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International remains a trusted, relationship-driven advisor providing corporate and institutional quality service at an entrepreneurial level.
Alissa Adler, President and Founder of Circle Realty Advisors, and her team, together with the Podolsky team, deliver creative commercial real estate solutions with professional skill and integrity and are committed to their clients’ success.
“We meet our clients’ needs by providing timely, solution-driven strategies that exceed their expectations,” says Adler. “Our clients sought out a real estate services provider with strengths in areas including due diligence, debt and equity placement, development, brokerage and management services. We are that firm.”
“Podolsky|Circle customers include corporate (public and private), institutional, private investors, 501(c)3, lenders and special servicers who own, lend on, or operate commercial real estate,” added Randy Podolsky, SIOR, Managing Principal, Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International. “Combining Alissa’s strengths and relationships with our depth of service makes us the premier real estate firm with over four decades in the forefront of real estate trends. We are no longer the industrial-focused real estate family business we were decades ago.”
With millions of square feet of assets currently under management, including office properties of 20-150,000 square feet in and around suburban Chicago, the firm also benefits from the broad national reach of CORFAC International. Podolsky added, “Our affiliation with CORFAC allows us the capability to be the single services provider to our clients in all markets in North America, with a strong focus on the Midwest.”
The Podolsky|Circle team currently represents, or in 2012 represented, clients in a variety of services areas, including:
- The property management of a 120,000-square-foot office building in Evanston, IL.
- The refinancing of retail, industrial and office buildings valued at over $20 million for private investor clients.
- The investment sale of an 80,600-square-foot two-building industrial complex in Romeoville, IL on behalf of FirstMerit Bank.
- The acquisition of 17.5 acres of land in Melrose Park, IL on behalf of Menard, Inc.
- Tenant representation on behalf of New Breed Logistics, Inc., including approximately 1 million square feet of space in the Metro Chicago area in addition to six other states.
- Asset and property management in Alabama, Ohio, Wisconsin and Florida.
- Assets under management totaling over 4 million square feet.
Podolsky|Circle will operate from its corporate headquarters at Riverwoods Corporate Center, which Podolsky co-developed, as well as a Chicago-O’Hare office.