CAREERS Administrative Assistant
Property Management + Accounting
Position: Administrative Assistant for Property Management and Accounting
Company: Podolsky|Circle CORFAC International
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Reporting to head of Property Management and Accounting Divisions, this position provides prompt and efficient administrative support which may include the following:
- Word processing support.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Take information from tenants related to tenant service requests and communicate to appropriate staff/vendors.
- Open, distribute and post mail.
- Code invoices, obtain proper approval for payment, process, track and file payment packages.
- Research payment information upon vendor inquiry.
- Obtain lien waiver & W-9 when needed.
- Assist in preparation of work authorizations.
- Track Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors insuring they remain current and valid per the Lease, or building, requirements.
- Call utility companies to schedule/change service and any other issues.
- Maintain annual partnership/LLC filings with Secretary of State.
- File, copy and scan documents as requested.
- Other administrative duties as may be assigned.
Requirements for this Position:
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, MRI and Outlook.
- Above average typing skills (60+ wpm)
- Previous administrative/customer relations experience in a commercial real estate office.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to interface effectively with senior management and outside clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experience in operating general office equipment.
Podolsky|Circle is an entrepreneurial commercial real estate firm with over forty years of experience in the industry. Specializing in asset and property management; brokerage; and development of office, industrial and investment real estate, we are dedicated to our clients’ success and pride ourselves on the long-term relationships we’ve established. We provide all of our services in a professional and environmentally conscientious manner.
In addition, our firm is part of CORFAC International – Corporate Facility Advisors – an alliance of entrepreneurial commercial real estate firms that partner to deliver quality and experienced service locally, nationally and internationally. Member firms of CORFAC are selected based on their professional integrity, industry leadership and high standards of quality, client service, market knowledge and performance.
Podolsky|Circle has achieved impressive growth in both our revenues and our client base. We have successfully transitioned from a local “niche” commercial real estate firm to our present position as a leading regional firm with national and international expertise. Our success relies in large part on the recruitment of new talent at all levels to service our valued clients. We employ professionals from a variety of fields that develop creative solutions to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.